Introducing Lauren

Posted by: LLADYBIRD on 3:20 AM
Hey everyone!

My name is Lauren and I am here as an ~official contributor for the Papercut Collective. I mean, I think it's time we had a little more activity in this corner of the web, yeah? :) I will be handling the blog from here on out, thus freeing Katie up to focus on creating more gorgeous patterns - and getting this blog hopping with tutorials and sew-alongs!

A little about me - I live in Nashville, TN with my cat Amelia and my boyfriend Landon. I am a self-taught sewer and just recently quit my office job to work for a local dressmaker (!! making money from SEWING oh god yay!). I blog over at LLADYBIRD. Oh, and I am a rabid self-professed fangirl of Papercut Patterns. You know, the kind who wears entire outfits from the same pattern line...




Don't judge me :)

I am beyond excited to get started here! Katie and I have lots of fun ideas for the future, but first, we want to hear what you want to see on the blog! Do you have suggestions for tutorials that you might find especially helpful? Any particular discussion topic that's been on your mind lately? What Papercut Pattern would you love to see hosted as a sew-along? I would love to hear your thoughts!